Prepare to take the battle to the skies as two of the most popular titles in the ‘Air Conflicts’ series make their debut on the Nintendo Switch.
The Air Conflicts Collection sees arcade flights action titles Air Conflicts: Secret Wars and Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers come together in one action packed collection, guaranteed to test your dog fighting skills to the limit.
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars throws you into action-packed air combat at historical locations of the First and Second World War.
- Take to the skies in seven exciting campaigns with a total of 49 missions.
- Embark on escorting flights and patrols as well as defense, rescue and stealth missions.
- Choose from more than 16 different aircraft from the First and Second World War.
- Show everyone you’re an ace in multiplayer mode with up to 8 players featuring five action-packed modes.
In Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, you will relive the Pacific War in historical battles and original planes that are accurate down to the last detail.
- Play two campaigns revolving around historically significant aircraft carriers, either for the US Navy or the Imperial Japanese Army and experience the vast scale of a conflict that shaped the history of warfare on the open seas and in the skies.
- Step into the cockpits of 18 famous airplane types and experience the most famous battles of the Pacific War and fly missions located in Midway, Pearl Harbor, and Wake Island.
- Put your flying abilities to the test in 4 different online multiplayer modes.