The critically acclaimed single player experience of Assassin’s Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in a powerful struggle against the powerful Templar Order.
Now a legendary Master Assassin, he must journey to Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood that will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.
And for the first time, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood offers a never-before-seen multiplayer layer. Players can help the Templars by using Abstergo to train in the art of Assassination to eliminate the Assassins once and for all. Players can choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match their skills against other players from all over the world in different game modes.
- Return Bout: Become Ezio the master assassin once again, with a new 15 hour single player epic that lets you take the fight to the heart of the Templar organisation.
- The A-Team: Find, recruit and train your own team of assassins, and customise them to work alone on secret missions or help you track down targets.
- Multiplayer Creed: For the first time ever in an Assassin’s Creed game enjoy a host of new multiplayer modes and play as a range of character classes – from blacksmith to courtesan.
- Roman Holiday: Fight to liberate Rome from tyranny in the largest city ever seen in the series. Use your own money to rebuild landmarks and unlock extra missions.
- Weapons Master: Utilise a range of new weapons and equipment provided by Leonardo da Vinci, including poison darts, double hidden blades and a parachute.