Fully manual, belt-drive turntable
High-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl at two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM. Motor features a speed-sensor system for accurate platter rotation speed.
Anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with high-gloss, piano-black finish.
Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat. Also featuring high-isolation, height-adjustable feet.
Features built-in switchable phono preamplifier for phono or line-level output.
AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge (black) with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus.
Matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm
Straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest. Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge (black) with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- Included components: Turntable, Dust cover, Platter, Turntable mat, Drive belt, Counterweight, AT-HS4 headshell, AT-VM95E stereo cartridge (black), 45-RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.0 m (3.3′)), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9′)), Dust cover hinges
- Connectivity technology: Wired