The Beoplay A9 has become an icon of modern design and is a strong product statement for Bang & Olufsen – it continues to impress. With its eye-catching, elegantly rounded shape and the high-quality materials used, the Beoplay A9 is able to simultaneously stand out and fit in as an element of interior design. At a first glance the A9 of the 4th generation may look like the A9 of the 2nd generation. In order to meet the technological requirements in the future, the technical platform and the hardware in the A9 were brought up to date:
- As a major enhancement, two full-range driver units have been added to the back of the A9, providing a more complete and touching soundscape based on the principle of room acoustics. The two new driver units increase the total number of installed driver units in the A9 4th Gen. to seven.
- A new and powerful streaming engine for faster transmission (e.g., Chromecast connectivity).
- Improved WiFi connectivity
- Apple AirPlay 2 now also allows Apple users to use this new multiroom platform.
- To unify the portfolio of flexible speakers, the USB port and the Spotify Connect feature have been removed (which is being replaced by AirPlay 2 and Chromecast).
- 400 Watts Class D amplification.
- Multiroom Speaker
- Beautifully Crafted Wooden Legs, Fabric Cover
- App Controlled
- Spotify, Deezer, Googel Casting and Tune-in
- Intuitive Touch Control
- Play through Bluetooth or Wifi
- Airplay 2