Battle of the Bands is the ultimate music rhythm game exclusively on Wii. The story is set in a fictitious world gone mad, where bands battle for music supremacy using weaponised instruments.
Featuring 30 licensed tracks from today’s hottest bands that can each be played in 5 different music genres (Rock, Country, Marching Band, Hip Hop and Ranchero) with 70 special weapons and attacks.In each game, a song will be played in one genre for about 10 to 15 seconds and then another, flipping back and forth. Points are earned by beat-matching, and successive matches will automatically launch quirky weapons such as smoke bomb, land mine and flip out. The more points earned, the more the music will be played in the player’s genre.
The game can be played in versus mode, perfect for social and party game setting, or in adventure mode where player set out to battle bands of other genres one by one.
- 5 genres, 11 bands, 30 songs and 70 weapons!
- Battle of the Bands – Prove your favorite music genre is better than opponent
- Weaponized Instruments – Battle to the top of the charts with an array of artillery and attack styles
- Intense Rhythm Action – Feel the rhythm by swinging the Wii-mote in synchronization with different music melodies
- Innovative Music Switching – Hit the notes and turn the song into your style of music
- Packed with Music – Over 30 songs recorded in 5 different styles (rock, hip hop country, marching band & mariachi) for a total of 150 tracks
- Adventure – Go deep in single player mode taking on futuristic bands leading to the ultimate Big Boss battle.