Conflict: Denied Ops features two agents from the CIA’s Special Activities Division (SAD). Their mission: to prevent a third-world dictatorship from gaining nuclear weapons; a mission which will take them across three continents and pit them against the ambitious, powerful and dangerous men who control the nuclear arms smuggling trade.
With the ability to play as either agent, you can switch between two very different characters, manoeuvre them rapidly into position and take full advantage of their individual skills and weapons. This is the essence of the game: each agent working with and protecting the other to create the perfect Denied Ops team.
- Be part of the most topical paramilitary group, the CIA Special Activities Division
- Explore a great variety of real-world locations as you fight in 10 hotspots around the world
- Use your AI partner as an extension of your own weaponry and to provide cover as you chase your target
- Swap between your two main characters at any point in time with the touch of a button
- Team up with a friend and experience the co-op single player campaign online or split screen
- Call-in air strikes, take control or armed vehicles and upgrade your weapons for increased firepower
- Take cover as your surroundings are blown to pieces in real time thanks to the unique Puncture Technology
- Experience realistic and massively destructible environments where carnage is permanent