The Crosley C62 was designed to be a ready-to-go-sounds-darn-good-straight-out-of-the-box turntable system that doesn’t break the bank. This fully manual two-speed (33 1/3 & 45 RPM) turntable sports an MDF plinth wrapped in a faux walnut veneer that would fool the best of lumberjacks.
The matching MDF speakers look just as good as the turntable and each rock a mid-range speaker and tweeter. The matte black aluminum tone arm has an adjustable counterweight and comes pre-mounted with a moving magnet cartridge. Of course, the cartridge is mounted with the standard 1/2” mount, so you can always upgrade your cartridge/stylus combo as your vinyl collection grows. The record sits on a heavy steel platter that helps keep the C62 firmly planted on its three vibration control feet. Take that, rogue vibrations!
The super minimal, two-knob design makes it easy to switch speeds, crank up the volume and switch to the built-in Bluetooth receiver if you want to stream music from your favorite digital playlist. Whether you live in a sweet NYC loft or a teenage bedroom filled with angst, the C62 can hold its own.
- 16.14” W x 18.7” D x 15.55” H
- 2-Speed Turntable (33 1/3 & 45 RPM)
- Built-in Bluetooth Receiver
- External Full-Range Stereo Speakers
- Pre-Mounted Moving Magnet Cartridge
- Adjustable Tonearm Counterweight
- Aluminum Tonearm
- Audio-Grade MDF Plinth
- Low-Vibration Synchronous Motor
- Switchable Preamp
- Belt-Drive Motor
- Vibration Control Feet
- Cueing Lever
- RCA Output
- Clear Dust Cover
- Turntable Dimensions: 5″ x 16.5″ x 13.5″
- Speaker Dimensions: 9.875″ x 6.25″ x 6.25″