FIFA Manager 13 that will be released this year is the 12th edition of the franchise, and focuses on the new Team Dynamics feature which makes your team come alive.As a manager in FIFA Manager 13 you have complete control over the management of a modern football club.
In the game you are responsible for the line-up, the tactics and training of your team, for signing the right players and the extension of your club facilities and the stadium. The special highlights in FIFA Manager 13 are the FIFA license, the FIFA 3D engine, more than 40,000 licensed players, many of whom come with original player pictures, the player manager and national team manager mode, the Create-a-Club mode and the Match Prognosis Tool as well as a unique, comprehensive editor.
- FIFA Manager 13 comes alive with a team analysis feature called “Team Matrix”, as well as a hierarchy pyramid, which allows you to visualize which players are facing challenges in the team pecking order. In the Team Dynamics section you get an overview of team hierarchy, rivalry, personality clashes, personal goals, family relationships and much more.
- Your assistant manager helps you to analyse the team, and requesting a psychological profile of a player before signing him might help avoid future problems
- The new individual player objectives have a special role, and your team will be successful only with enough team leaders and everyone pulling in the same direction. From balancing player rivalries to spending enough time understanding and setting player expectations, FIFA Manager 13 will push you to perfect the art of team management.
- Every player of the team has his personal objectives. Some want to become a first team regular, others want to play for their country, some simply want to improve their skills, whilst others want to be captain or take the penalties etc. The status of these objectives has a massive influence on the player’s morale and as manager you must try your utmost to keep your players happy. You can now talk to a player to change his expectations or to give him new objectives. Also there are specific new ta
- The new quick access menu bar allows you to select as many menu items as you like. You can then directly reach the relevant menu item with one mouse click. Every item also shows information whether you have already opened the respective screen on a particular day, and it also flags potential problems.
Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 (Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98/ME, Windows 2000 and Microsoft Windows NT are not supported).Minimum system requirements:Windows XP SP3:CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or equivalent, 1GB RAMGraphic card: ATI Radeon 9500 Pro 128MB or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 256MB or higher, must support Shader Model 2.0 or higher.Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7:CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz or equivalent, 1.5GB RAMGraphic card: ATI Radeon 9500 Pro 128MB or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 256MB or higher, must support Shader Model 2.0 or higher.8GB of free disk space8 x DVD-ROM driveDirectX 9.0c compatible sound card.