Fujifilm instax SQUARE Link
Easy & Continuous High-Speed Printing
Use the dedicated App to send your best moments from an image or video in your Smartphone, and easily print on the spot.
Choose from five different effects in the SQUARE LINK App to create a print with a QR code. Scan the QR code on the photo with your Smartphone to see the AR content appear. You can also record your screen and share it on Social Media.
Enjoy a new way to communicate with INSTAX prints that combines photos & chats.
Other Fun Features
Editable Print – Make collages and use frames for even more fun.
SNS Share – Share your images on Social Media.
Sketch, edit & print – Import and add your sketches or text to your photo, then print.
- AR Print functions for even more creativity
- instax Connect for sharing instant moments with friends
- Function button for reprint function
- Stylish LED light informs about mode and battery status
- Various creative app functions
- Compact and timeless design
- Smartphone Printer
- Recording method: 3-colour exposure with OLED
- Film used:
- FUJIFILM instax SQUARE instant film (sold separately).
- For 10 prints per film
- Film size: 86 mm x 72 mm
- Printable image size: 62 mm x 62 mm
- Exposure pixel count: 800 x 800 dots
- Exposure resolution: 12.5 dots/mm (318 dpi, 80 μm dot pitch)
- Exposure gradation: RGB gradation of 256 colours
- Interface: Bluetooth Ver. 4.2 (BLE)
- Printable image formats: JPEG, PNG, HEIF, DNG
- Print time image capture – photo output (fed out): approx. 12 s
- Number of printed images (with full battery charge): Approx. 100 (the exact number of prints depends on the conditions of use).
- Power supply:
- Lithium-ion battery (built-in, not removable)
- Charging port: USB-C (USB charging adapter not included)
- Charging time: Approx. 80 to 120 minutes (depending upon environment temperature at time of charging)
- Power consumption: Approx. 3 W
- Operating environment:
- Temperature: +5°C to +40°C
- Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)
- Main unit dimensions: 105 mm x 37.5 mm x 127.5 mm (without protruding parts)
- Main unit weight: approx. 236 g (excluding film pack)