Instantly capture moments and create memories with the black INSTAX Wide 300 Instant Film Camera from FUJIFILM. Utilizing large format INSTAX instant film, the INSTAX Wide 300 can create images 2.4 x 3.9″ in size on a 3.4 x 4.3″ piece of film. It also features a retractable 95mm f/14 lens with a two-range focus zone setting for capturing sharp imagery, as well as a 0.37x optical viewfinder with a target spot for composing images.
Built into the INSTAX Wide 300 is a flash with automatic power settings and a fill flash mode. This complements the auto exposure settings to produce well-lit images. Exposure compensation is available from ±2/3 EV via a lighten-darken control for adjusting the shots based on the situation. Also, there is an LCD screen that displays number of shots remaining, the exposure compensation, and flash mode.
Additional features of the camera include a film pack confirmation window to check and see if film is loaded and a tripod socket for when additional stability is needed. A close-up lens adapter is included for focusing as close as 15.5″ from the subject, and the INSTAX Wide 300 runs on four AA batteries and comes with a strap.
- Automatic extending 95 millimeter f14 lens with two focus zones (0.9 to 3 meter and 3 meter to infinity)
- Optical viewfinder. Tri-pod socket. Four size AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries (Best with Polaroid AA batteries). Dimensions- (not including protrusions) 6.6 x 3.7 x 4.7 inches
- Picture size 62 millimeter × 99 millimeter, close-up lens for shots up to 40 centimeter from the subject. Shutter release- Programmed electronic shutter release, 1/64 sec – 1/200 sec. Power supply- Four size AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries (LR6), capacity – 10 film packs (Based on our test conditions)
- Light and dark control to help add high and low-key effects in the picture. Fill-in flash by flash-on button
- Works with Fujifilm Instax Wide Film only – ISO800. Film size: 3.38 x 4.25(inches), picture size: 2.44 x 3.9 (inches)