Chromecast is designed to make the most of the apps and entertainment already on your phone. Shows, movies, live TV, YouTube, photos and more. It’s all just a tap away from all of your family’s devices. Supports all your wireless networks with Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz).
Streaming Client Google Chromecast 3
- Stream easily from a tablet, laptop, Android smartphone or iPhone to your TV (1)
- TV control via tablet
- In conjunction with Google Chrome, Chromecast can be controlled by voice
- Full HD resolutions up to 1080p
- Supports all WLAN standards up to 802.11ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz)
- With HDMI connection directly on the TV set
- Power supply via Micro-USB
1 Chromecast requires a TV with HDMI connection, Wi-Fi and a compatible computer or mobile device (Android, iOS, Windows or Mac OS). The minimum operating system requirements can be found on the manufacturer’s website g.co/cast/req. The availability and performance of functions and services depend on the application, device and network, and some functions or services may not be available in all regions.