At 50cm wide, Haier’s Wine Bank 50 range allows you to store your precious collection in the same conditions as a professional wine cellar.
Storing your wine in the right conditions helps preserve the flavours and characteristics of a bottle, for an all-round more pleasant tasting experience once it’s time to uncork. Haier’s Wine Bank 50 Series 7 wine cellars are equipped with the natural air flow technology that keeps both the ambient temperature stable at the ideal level, as well as humidity at 50% to 70%. The active carbon filter keeps the air purified, while the anti UV glass door protects your wine from harmful light rays, delivering the perfect conditions for outstanding wine preservation.
The Wine Bank 50 Series 7 wine cellars are WiFi connected and can be controlled remotely through our app “”hOn””.
- Lateral and top lighting that maintains your wines’ flavour – The warm colour of the 3D LED lights in Haier’s wine cellars give your wines the dazzling spotlight they deserve from the top and sides. This ensures that the whole cellar is illuminated, from top to bottom, resulting in a stunning effect
- Keep your wine safe – Keep your wine collection safe and protected whenever you need thanks to this useful high tech locking system
- A new hOn content app powered by Vivino – Discover more about the contents of your wine cooler thanks to our intuitive app “hOn”, developed in partnership with Vivino, the world’s largest global wine community. Scan your bottle’s label using the “Scan your Wine” feature to see information such as the winery it came from, the type of grapes used, the year of production and more. You can also see the user rating of each wine bottle and even discover new wines that match your tastes thanks to dedicated wine suggestions tailored to your personal preferences
- A patented technology to guarantee the perfect humidity level – Haier’s wine cellars feature one of the very latest additions to our exclusive patented technologies: the Natural Airflow System. Through precise temperature and humidity sensors, the fan and compressor work together to maintain perfect 50-70 Percent humidity levels found in a professional winery. Water from a tank at the bottom of the cooler is then transformed into moisture, and the anti-gravity airflow guarantees perfect distribution throughout the interior
- A quiet wine cellar that gives you peace of mind – Micro vibrations and noise can cause harm to your wines, affecting their flavour and your enjoyment of them. Haier wine cellars compressor has an anti-vibration system that reduces vibrations and cuts noise to a minimum, ensuring your bottles remain unaffected and full of their original flavours