INCLUDES OVER 4.5 HOURS EXCLUSIVE BONUS MATERIAL.
Featuring interviews with former employees, fellow musicians, family members and journalists, and supported by original and exclusive never-seen-before footage, this star-studded rockumentary offers a fascinating insight into the creation and recording of one of the most ground-breaking and influential albums in pop history.
1) Liverpool/London Introduced by Alan G. Parker
2) Director and Producer interviews
3) The Bootleg Beatles
4) Andy Peebles John Lennon Interview December 80
5) Pete Best Interview at The Hard Day’s Night
6) Julia Baird (John Lennon’s sister) Interview
7) John Lennon Blue Plaque
8) The Merseybeat
9) Ringo archive