Last Days of Lazarus is a first-person adventure game with a strong narrative and rich visuals drawing its inspiration from the post soviet era with a Gothic vibe and supernatural elements.
As the story unravels, you’ll meet questionable characters whose corrupted version of the truth you’ll need to navigate. With a troubled past yourself, you’ll struggle not only with solving the mysteries laid upon you but also with keeping alive any sliver of hope for salvation.
Inspired by our country’s history and locations, Last Days of Lazarus tells a story filled with supernatural elements of local belief, laid upon communist and post-communist struggles. In a sick society where everyone cares only about themselves and their survival, can family bonds still be upheld and cherished? And with so much propaganda and superstitions, can level headed thinking still be achieved?
- Bone chilling setup inspired by Eastern European communism
- Enthralling story about death, suffering, spirituality and politics
- Optional places to explore and uncover more disturbing facts about your family
- Dread and gore combined with eerie beautiful environments
- Disturbing plot with unexpected twists