Mad Max delivers open world gameplay in a post-apocalyptic setting where cars are the key to survival. Gamers become Mad Max, a lone warrior who must fight to stay alive in The Wasteland, using vicious on-ground and vehicular combat against savage gangs of bandits. Following the theft of his iconic Interceptor, Max must align himself with a gifted, but peculiar, mechanic named Chumbucket and others to build the ultimate war vehicle as he works to escape from the dangerous Wasteland.
- Be Mad Max – Become the iconic post-apocalyptic warrior, crafting and upgrading Max’s equipment and weapons to survive by combining melee combat, gunplay and tactical techniques. Gamers must make difficult decisions as they work towards the goal of escaping The Wasteland.
- Immersive Primal Wasteland – Explore the gritty, dynamic world while braving the treacherous landscapes, hostile weather patterns and deadly gangs of marauders.
- Trash is Treasure – Every scrap that’s scavenged is important and can be utilized to upgrade and enhance equipment, weapons and vehicles. Gamers raid enemy encampments to gain access to valuable resources.
- Survive the Open-World Landscape – Staying alive isn’t easy. Players clash with deadly factions and gangs through scores of dangerous side-missions and quests in the dynamic open-world full of exploration.
- Intense Vehicular Combat – Engage in dynamic inter-vehicular combat, taking down enemy vehicles with a range of powerful weapons. Car combat is entirely physics-based, so no two battles are ever the same.
- Build the Ultimate War Machine – Players design, customize and upgrade their ultimate combat vehicle-the Magnum Opus-choosing from different car bodies and a slew of upgrades including mounted weapons, armor and engines to survive another day.