My Time at Portia is an RPG, life-sim, crafting game where players will embark on an open-world adventure where they will meet, and form relationships with, a cast of unforgettable faces – all whilst using an exciting range of game mechanics (including crafting, farming, resource gathering, exploration, and much more).
In My Time at Portia players have the freedom to play the game as they please. Do they want to focus on farming and raising animals? Find a new husband or wife? Or strive to be voted the Number One workshop in Portia?
- Your personalised, playable character arrives in Portia to quickly get to work renovating the abandoned workshop left by your father.
- Gather resources and craft your way into the hearts of the local community, as you work through daily commissions and villager requests.
- Portia is jam-packed with activities for your enjoyment: farming, cooking, fishing, sparring, festivals, mini-games and much more!
- Each villager has their own unique story to share with the player!
- Through attending school, doing their jobs, working out and having fun, interactions with this vibrant community really bring the world of Portia to life.
- Delve deep into the ancient ruins and dungeons of Portia. Grab your pickaxe and Relic Scanner and mine for resources and treasures from the past.
- Make sure that you equip a weapon, there’s hordes of fearsome monsters and deadly bosses that stand between you and that precious loot!