Engineered from the ground up by Victrix and designed for e-sports, the Pro BFG is the new gold standard in PlayStation gaming! Experience seamless wireless connectivity on PS5/PS4 and PC with long-lasting battery life and an arsenal of customizable options.
Create the ultimate customized controller. The reversible left module allows for both the standard PlayStation® stick configuration as well as offset sticks. Fans of fighting games can swap in the Fight Pad module, which replaces the right stick with six microswitch buttons. The D-Pad, Analog Stick Caps, and Analog Stick Gates are also interchangeable.
Four Mappable Back Buttons with User-Configurable Profiles: Players can map the back buttons on the fly with the LED Profile Button and save up to 3 unique profiles for button mappings.
PATENTED MULTI-POSITION CLUTCH TRIGGERS
Boasting 5 different stopping points, the patented clutch triggers allow players to tune the trigger pulls to their specific liking, whether they want hair triggers, standard triggers, or something in the middle. Please see User Guide or Quick Start Guide for more information on customization.
LOW LATENCY AUDIO WITH EQ PROFILES
Immerse yourself in the highest possible audio quality through the controller’s 3.5mm Headset Jack. The Pro BFG is also compatible with Sony 3D Audio on PS5.
FULL WIRELESS AND WIRED COMPATIBILITY
With the Mode Switch, players can easily swap between PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC (using X input) devices.
VICTRIX™ CONTROL HUB CUSTOMIZATION APP
Download the Control Hub Customization App (PC Only) to enable firmware updates to extend the battery life up to 20 hours and increase wireless stability.
- Processor: 500 MHz Dual-core ARM-7 Victrix proprietary MCU, firmware upgradeable
- Compatibility: PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC (X-Input compatible)
- Connectivity: Wireless (USB-A mini dongle) or Wired (USB type A to type C cable), switch selectable
- RF Wireless Transceiver: 2.4 GHz Dual-core Victrix proprietary SOIC
- Input Latency: 5ms
- Buttons: High response elastomer membrane (standard module), Low damped microswitch (FG module)
- Touchpad: PlayStation 5 standard
- PCB: Victrix Custom
- Audio Support: 3.5mm 4-pole Headset Jack, PS5 console compatible 3D Audio
- Battery: 2000mAh (up to 20 hour life, depending on usage profile)
- App Support: Customization, button mapping, calibration, diagnostics and firmware updates
- Cable Length: 3m
- Interchangeable Control modules: Standard action button layout and 6-button fight pad layout
- Left Analog stick module: PlayStation 5 layout or D-pad offset, rotatable
- Controller Body Material: High Rigidity, High Flexural Strength ABS thermoplastic polymer
- Weight (controller): 298 gms (10.5 Oz)
- Clutch Triggers™: Adjustable, with Hair Trigger mode (patented)
- Dimensions: 16 cm X 10.5 cm X 6 cm (controller)
- Pro BFG Wireless Controller
- D-Pad & Left Analog Stick Module
- Button & Right Analog Stick Module
- 2 Standard Height Concave Stick Caps
- 2 Standard Round Stick Gates
- 1 Standard Cross D-Pad Cap
- USB Wireless Dongle
- 3m Braided USB-C Cable
- 6-Button Fight Pad Module
- 1 Tall Sniper Stick Cap
- 1 Short Convex Stick Cap
- 2 Octagonal Stick Gates
- 1 Diamond D-Pad Cap
- 1 Round D-Pad Cap
- Module Swap Tool
- The Pro BFG is the leading PlayStation esports controller and winner of multiple awards in both Gaming and Tech including: Best Gaming Accessory (Shacknews) , Best Modular Controller (Esquire), Best Gaming Accessory (Gamespot) and 2023 iF Design Award
- Full Wireless & Wired Compatibility with High Quality Audio – With the Mode Switch, players can swap between PS5, PS4, and PC (using X input) devices. Immerse yourself in the highest audio quality through the audio jack, compatible with Sony PS5 3D Audio
- Complete Customization – The Left Module can flip 180° to play with the standard PlayStation stick configuration as well as offset sticks. Fans of fighting games can swap in the Fight Pad module, to replace the Right Stick with six microswitch buttons
- Firmware Update (PC Only) – Update to extend battery life to 20 hours of play and improve wireless stability. Download the Victrix Control Hub App to program back buttons, re-map face buttons, adjust trigger dead zones, run diagnostics, remedy stick drift and more
- Four Mappable Back Buttons & Multi-Position Clutch Triggers – Map back buttons with the LED Profile Button, then save and store up to 3 profiles on the controller. The patented clutch triggers have 5 stopping points for customizable tuning