THE SOUND OF ESPORTS
Compete and win your matches with the highest situational awareness – the Black Shark V2 X from gaming experts Razer makes it possible. With the earphones’ 50mm diaphragms, you won’t miss even the smallest detail – the finely tuned driver units deliver short response times with a high resonance. The Triforce system performs as uncompromisingly as you’d expect from a 3-way system – with rich bass, balanced mids and crystal-clear highs.
For longer sessions, the large ear cups have been designed with a breathable fabric, the memory foam underneath ensures a precise fit and prevents unpleasant pressure points, the faux leather sits comfortably against the skin – distracting ambient noise is blocked and remains in the lobby.
The Razer BlackShark V2 X is designed for cross-platform use – with the 3.5 mm jack connection, all options are open to you – from mobile phones and consoles to the ultimate gaming PC. 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound is also possible when using Win10 64bit, helping you to accurately locate any signal source.
- E-Sport Headset
- 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound (under Win10 64bit)
- HyperClear microphone with cardioid polar pattern
- Flexible microphone boom
- Noise reduction
- Razer Triforce 50 mm drivers
- Frequency response earphones: 12 – 28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 k ohm
- Sensitivity: 100 dBSPL/mW,1 kHz
- Frequency response microphone: 100 – 10,000 Hz
- Microphone sensitivity: -42 dB V/Pa, 1kHz
- Ear pads with breathable memory foam and faux leather covering
- Cable: rubber sheath, length 1.8 m
- Integrated controls: volume +/-, microphone mute
- Cross-platform due to 3.5 mm jack plug
- Weight: 240 gr.