Refine your sense of reality with 7 III — an ideal partner offering superior speed, high-resolution imaging, pro-class operability and reliable performance, even under harsh conditions.
Newly developed full frame 24.2 MP back illuminated Exmor R CMOS image sensor with evolved image processing and 5-axis in-body image stabilisation.
4D focus system with 693 phase-detection AF points covering 93% of image area with approx 2x faster autofocus speed and tracking capability than A7M2.
Continuous shooting at up to 10 fps with either silent shooting or mechanical shutter with a large buffer up to 177 images in jpeg.
Camera model number ILCE7M3B. CEC.
- 24.2-megapixel Exmor R 35 mm CMOS sensor featuring a back-illuminated structure
- Area-specific Noise Reduction technologies maintain image details and cut noise
- Approx. 15-stop dynamic range at low-sensitivity settings
- More accurate colour reproduction straight out of the camera
- Steadier shots with 5-axis stabilisation
- 14-bit RAW output for rich gradations
- 4D Focus
- 693 phase-detection AF points covering approx. 93% of image area plus 425 densely positioned contrast-detection AF points to improve focus
- Hybrid AF
- AF tracking
- Focus control via touch screen
- Shoot in a continuous burst at up to 10 fps with AF/AE tracking and up to 8 fps burst shooting when shooting with live-view mode
- Anti-flicker shooting
- Supports S-Log3 and Slow and Quick Motion
- Dual media slots, UHS-II support
- Rating function