EXPLOSIVE AND FAST ARCADE TRACK RACING FOR EVERYONE
Take to the track and show everyone you’re the best driver ever Choose your favorite formula car and finish first in all seasons to claim the championship title. Ride recklessly, take down the competition and let them eat your dust .
TAKE THE LEAD ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Let everyone know you’re leading the pack. Enter the competition and take on others to conquer the world of track racing. Drive through the American wasteland, blast the tarmac on the German circuit, compete in the countryside of Great Britain and drift through the neon-lit streets of Tokyo.
- Adrenaline-fueled and intense high-speed arcade track racing! Defeat the competition with your explosive and spectacular style!
- Reach the highest rank in each season to build your reputation as the world’s best driver
- Intuitive and accessible handling for players of all types and ages
- Watch out for damage to your car as you can burn more than just rubber in the blink of an eye
- Go on a world tour of the best tracks, that exist in the world and experience different weather effects; all in the best visual quality
- Play in local split-screen multiplayer together with others and show everyone everywhere who is the best
- Unlock a wide range of bonus cars, from muscle cars to tuners, supercars and exotics to crazy hot rods and nitro racing monsters Keep
improving your driving skills in the addictive Ghost mode! Improve your personal records and achieve new high scores on every route!
- This accessory turns your Joy-Con (not included) into a wheel-shaped controller for Nintendo Switch!
- Detects movements and immediately converts them to the screen
- For use with Nintendo Switch software that has the appropriate “Joy-Con Wheel” icon on the box. Make sure the plus or minus button on the
- Joy-Con matches the same symbol on the accessory. Then gently push the controller into the accessory until it is secure
Contents: Speed 3: Grand Prix game (download code) and a Racing Wheel for Nintendo Switch (Joy-Con controllers are not included)