Tenchu 4 will use the Wii Remote to fight, dash, jump and kill like a true ninja. Players will continue the saga of Rikimaru and Ayame, elite ninjas who must use their lethal skills to keep the peace in feudal Japan.
Playing as both stealthy Rikimaru and aggressive and acrobatic Ayame, players will fight their way through more than 10 missions and 50 side quests and experience the thrilling adventure of being the ultimate ninja.
- Succeed in your adventures by using over 17 historically accurate ninja weapons and tools, each with its own Wii motion.
- Use your Wii remote to dash, jump, attack, and toss projectiles.
- Kill your targets through a wide variety of stealth assassination techniques using your Wii remote.
- Experience Shadow Mode, an advanced level option where you put your Wii ninja skills to the ultimate test.
- Fight as both Rikimaru and Ayame, elite ninjas skilled in the art of death. Rikimaru is stealthy and silent, while Ayame is aggressive and acrobatic.
- Move silently and use your environment as a camouflage to sneak in behind your targets and accomplish your missions.
- Battle your enemies with katanas, throwing stars, daggers, smoke bombs and more!
- Explore the highly detailed maps of feudal Japan and interact with your environment.
- Unlock hidden levels by collecting special artefacts during your epic adventure.