The THRUSTMASTER TH8A Add-On Gearbox Shifter for PC, PS3, PS4 and Xbox One adds realism and authenticity to your racing experience. It offers realistic gear-shifting feel with its detachable knob.
The gear stick is compatible with real universal (automotive) knobs available at car parts stores and big-box retailers, and the two included shift-plates offer your choice of “H”-pattern (7+1) and Sequential (+/-) shifting. The internal mechanism features 100% metal construction with a metal gear stick and clamping system. H.E.A.R.T. “Hall Effect AccuRate Technology” offers precision that won’t decrease over time (with its contactless magnetic sensor). There is no tact switch and no potentiometer to wear out (allowing for unlimited product lifespan). The firmware is upgradable, and the internal memory offers adjustable gearshift travel to suit your driving style (software available for download on PC).
There is an adjustable resistance when shifting gears and the shift-plate position and rotation is adjustable by 360 degrees. The clamping system position and rotation are also adjustable by 360 degrees. The clamp is optimized for any support surface, including tables or shelves from 1 to 55 mm in thickness (0.04” to 2.17”). The built-in screw threads and removable clamping system allow for cockpit mounting. For PC use, the TH8A Add-On Gearbox Shifter works with all racing wheels on the market. With the PS3 and PS4, the gearbox works with the T500RS, Ferrari F1 Wheel Integral T500, T300RS, and T300 Ferrari GTE racing wheels.
On Xbox One, it works with the TX Racing Wheel. Add excitement and realism to your racing experience with the THRUSTMASTER TH8A Add-On Gearbox Shifter for PC, PS3, PS4 and Xbox One.
- Solidly-built and precise, the TH8A is crafted of 100% metal
- Featuring H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology technology (patent pending), the TH8A‘s precision won’t decrease over time, thanks to its contactless magnetic sensors: no tact switches or potentiometers, for an unlimited product lifespan
- Unique design allowing for two different driving styles: “H”-pattern (7-plus-1) and sequential (plus/minus)
- Multiplatform: on PC (Windows 7/8/10), the TH8A Add-On Shifter is compatible with all racing wheels available in the video game accessories market. On PS4 the TH8A is compatible with the T150 Series, the T300 Series, and the T-GT (USB and/or DIN connections), while on Xbox One it is compatible with the TMX Series, the TX Series and the TS-XW Series (DIN connection)
- The TH8A can be attached to any support surface: tables or shelves