Seven months have passed since a deadly virus hit New York City and the rest of the world, crippling the population.
When the virus hit, The Division, a unit of civilian sleeper agents, was activated as the last line of defense. Since then, Division agents have been fighting relentlessly to save what remains.; For The Division, the stakes are higher than ever. Washington, D.C. – the most heavily protected city on earth – is at risk, leaving the entire nation on the brink of collapse. If Washington, D.C., is lost, then the nation falls.
As a Division agent who has been in the field for seven months, you and your team are the last hope to stop the fall of society after the pandemic collapse.
- Play alone or with up to 3 friends in a 40-hour campaign in a torn and boiling Washington D.C. and prolong your The Division 2 journey with fresh, unique, and diverse challenges
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2’s endgame will introduce brand new challenges and progression systems, unique twists and surprises, and for the first time, raids
- Explore a large and dynamic living world, which evolves depending on your actions and help liberating the city with tactical interventions.
- Discover a revamped PvP gameplay in a brand new Dark Zone designed to provide a fair and exciting experience to all players, regardless of their level of progression.
- Take part in the never-seen before endgame content and one year of free DLC: new missions, areas and games features.