The World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor is the fifth expansion pack to Blizzard Entertainment’s WoW. The game’s new and epic chapter will take players to Draenor, home of the terrible orc and draenei races. This is the first expansion pack to exist primarily before the main timeline of the game and it is also the second expansion that is set beyond the world of Azeroth, which featured Outland, the ravaged incarnation of Draenor.
The Sinful Monster From The Future:
Garrosh Hellscream, the former Warchief of the Horde has come to the past with advanced weaponry and arcane knowledge to support his father and to alter the future. The mighty heroes of Azeroth must stand ground and defend this untamable world against the advancing army of a vicious and now more powerful orc.
Survive, Face, and Lead:
To stay alive in this hostile land, players must build a vast Garrison, a personal fortress to house your spoils of war, seamlessly integrated into the world. Unleash your power in customization and build specialized structures like farms, stables, armories, workshops and more. Bring down the Iron Horde before the Dark Portal is completed. Survive the danger, face the fearsome and legendary orc and lead the armies of one world against another before both the past and the future are lost forever.
- Drop into the action at level 90 with a character boost (available upon release)
- Stake your claim on Draenor by building and customising your own Garrison
- Behold striking new character art and experience intense battles in great detail
- Unleash powerful new abilities and quest through 10 new levels of epic content
- Summon friends and guildmates to battle alongside brothers and sisters in arms